lunes, 1 de agosto de 2022

Show HN: How to test whether a STUN/TURN server is working properly https://ift.tt/rLFeJpQ

Show HN: How to test whether a STUN/TURN server is working properly A few days ago, I created a simple service for my WebRTC Project: https://ift.tt/WQNb8wP to test if the STUN/TURN servers are working properly. After installing and configuring a STUN/TURN server, most of the developers that are new to this stuff will ask themselves, how do I know if it's working properly? So I made a snippet :) ``` Test Stun/Turn Servers

Test Ice Servers




The STUN server is NOT reachable!

The TURN server is NOT reachable!


``` Alternative to https://ift.tt/lmMi8P6... Ref: https://ift.tt/LwqSc3j... I hope it will be useful to someone. https://ift.tt/nJtuWQd August 1, 2022 at 08:45AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa

Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa La higiene dental es un aspecto crucial de la salud general. Aprende técnicas eficaces y productos na...