Codigo: Fox_Marc en la tienda de epic games para apoyarme Blog De Fox_Marc Ahora subo princess connect, fortnite y juegos para móvil mientras farmeo. Intentaré hacer un canal variado inicialmente empiezo con vídeos de Castillo furioso pero en el futuro haré otros tipos de juegos: Call duty, Gta, Mgs, Fortnite, etc Me gustaría dar las gracias a todos los que visitéis mi canal y espero ganarme vuestro like y suscripción. Saludos y bienvenido a mi canal. ^_^
lunes, 29 de agosto de 2022
Show HN: An Audio Introduction to Nick Bostrom https://ift.tt/2fICVrR
Show HN: An Audio Introduction to Nick Bostrom I'm working on this because I think Bostrom's work is extremely important, and deserves a wider audience. I first read Bostrom's work in 2010, during my undergraduate degree. It has been a major influence on many of the projects I've worked on since then. In particular, the many years I've spent working at 80,000 Hours. (80,000 Hours is a career advising service which—among other things—helps people act on Bostrom's ideas about the urgency of addressing existential risks posed by emerging technologies, such as artificial intelligence and biotechnology.) https://ift.tt/zi9oFGs August 29, 2022 at 10:52AM
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa
Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa La higiene dental es un aspecto crucial de la salud general. Aprende técnicas eficaces y productos na...
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/PzDZWY6mgGg
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/ntljnJmlIv0
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario