Codigo: Fox_Marc en la tienda de epic games para apoyarme Blog De Fox_Marc Ahora subo princess connect, fortnite y juegos para móvil mientras farmeo. Intentaré hacer un canal variado inicialmente empiezo con vídeos de Castillo furioso pero en el futuro haré otros tipos de juegos: Call duty, Gta, Mgs, Fortnite, etc Me gustaría dar las gracias a todos los que visitéis mi canal y espero ganarme vuestro like y suscripción. Saludos y bienvenido a mi canal. ^_^
miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2022
Show HN: Restfox – A web based HTTP client inspired by Insomnia and Postman https://ift.tt/IxByOQ6
Show HN: Restfox – A web based HTTP client inspired by Insomnia and Postman Hey HN, I built this because I wanted a portable version of Insomnia I could access anywhere I am, without installing anything. The application is a PWA, so it will not load resources again after the first load, unless there's an update. It uses IndexedDB and loads quite fast even with a lot of nested requests and folders. Import from Postman and Insomnia is available making it easy to import your pre-existing request collections. Only limitation is that it only supports CORS enabled endpoints for now. I plan to add cors proxy support later on. There is of course the electron build ( https://ift.tt/O6DXIaY ), which can be used to bypass cors but that kinda defeats the portability of the app but it is an option. GitHub repo: https://ift.tt/luM6m3b https://restfox.dev August 31, 2022 at 07:16PM
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa
Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa La higiene dental es un aspecto crucial de la salud general. Aprende técnicas eficaces y productos na...
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/PzDZWY6mgGg
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/ntljnJmlIv0
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario