Codigo: Fox_Marc en la tienda de epic games para apoyarme Blog De Fox_Marc Ahora subo princess connect, fortnite y juegos para móvil mientras farmeo. Intentaré hacer un canal variado inicialmente empiezo con vídeos de Castillo furioso pero en el futuro haré otros tipos de juegos: Call duty, Gta, Mgs, Fortnite, etc Me gustaría dar las gracias a todos los que visitéis mi canal y espero ganarme vuestro like y suscripción. Saludos y bienvenido a mi canal. ^_^
viernes, 19 de agosto de 2022
Show HN: Daily snapshot of Hacker News' frontpage https://ift.tt/gWAvSYb
Show HN: Daily snapshot of Hacker News' frontpage Hi there! I'm trying to fight my bad habits of reloading news sites every 5 minutes while procrastinating work, so I've made this nightly snapshot of the Hacker News' frontpage consuming the API. My intention is that the third day in a row that I get used to seen the same list every five minutes, I will start killing the (bad) habit. It has a bit of (mostly irrelevant) text in Spanish because it's part of a larger site I'm building for this, but you can probably ignore that. Under the hood, it's a simple Ruby script[0] that crawls HN's API and generates a static HTML - run every night in a Github Action that deploys to Github Pages. Hope it's useful for somebody else out there! [0]: https://ift.tt/hVb1oDT... https://ift.tt/dHW1onY August 20, 2022 at 07:36AM
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa
Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa La higiene dental es un aspecto crucial de la salud general. Aprende técnicas eficaces y productos na...
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/PzDZWY6mgGg
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/ntljnJmlIv0
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario