martes, 23 de agosto de 2022

Show HN: I Launched a “Product Design as a Service” SaaS Startup https://ift.tt/Lo6TUDs

Show HN: I Launched a “Product Design as a Service” SaaS Startup Are you planning your next design project, but you are tired of waiting months to recruit freelancers and design agencies are way too expensive? An alternative is now available. Designline.co is a fast and easy way to turn your ideas into premium designs, for one fixed monthly fee. Subscribe via Stripe (pause or cancel anytime), request unlimited designs and enjoy super fast delivery within 24-48 hours. 1. What challenges have you encountered while working with freelancers and/or design agencies? 2. I am looking for beta testers for Designline.co. 3. Your feedback is welcome! https://designline.co/ August 24, 2022 at 02:35AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa

Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa La higiene dental es un aspecto crucial de la salud general. Aprende técnicas eficaces y productos na...