Codigo: Fox_Marc en la tienda de epic games para apoyarme Blog De Fox_Marc Ahora subo princess connect, fortnite y juegos para móvil mientras farmeo. Intentaré hacer un canal variado inicialmente empiezo con vídeos de Castillo furioso pero en el futuro haré otros tipos de juegos: Call duty, Gta, Mgs, Fortnite, etc Me gustaría dar las gracias a todos los que visitéis mi canal y espero ganarme vuestro like y suscripción. Saludos y bienvenido a mi canal. ^_^
martes, 30 de agosto de 2022
Show HN: Investorsexchange.jl – parse trade-level stock market data in Julia https://ift.tt/GySgVOd
Show HN: Investorsexchange.jl – parse trade-level stock market data in Julia Backstory: I wanted to play with intraday stock data but couldn't find a free dataset anywhere. IEXCloud [1] offers API access to 1-minute granularity intraday historical price data, but I was worried that it could get expensive or unwieldy to build up a substantial dataset via API calls. Plus, IEX gives out their raw data for free. I probably should have just used the IEXTools python library [2] to parse IEX's raw data dumps, but I was working on a Julia project, so it felt more thematically appropriate to build a new tool from scratch. I haven't been actively using InvestorsExchange.jl a lot lately, but it's made me the proud owner of a 50GB SQLite DB dump covering several years of trade data, and I think it would be awesome if I could help folks in the HN community more quickly build up this kind of dataset for their own curiosity or research. Feedback is also greatly appreciated! [1] https://ift.tt/jWK8CEn [2] https://ift.tt/ZV0LtGx https://ift.tt/b3GaVFc August 31, 2022 at 07:16AM
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa
Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa La higiene dental es un aspecto crucial de la salud general. Aprende técnicas eficaces y productos na...
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/PzDZWY6mgGg
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/ntljnJmlIv0
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario