Codigo: Fox_Marc en la tienda de epic games para apoyarme Blog De Fox_Marc Ahora subo princess connect, fortnite y juegos para móvil mientras farmeo. Intentaré hacer un canal variado inicialmente empiezo con vídeos de Castillo furioso pero en el futuro haré otros tipos de juegos: Call duty, Gta, Mgs, Fortnite, etc Me gustaría dar las gracias a todos los que visitéis mi canal y espero ganarme vuestro like y suscripción. Saludos y bienvenido a mi canal. ^_^
jueves, 25 de agosto de 2022
Show HN: I Made yet Another Rick Roll Link Generator – Instant Rick Roll https://ift.tt/sNTj0X4
Show HN: I Made yet Another Rick Roll Link Generator – Instant Rick Roll Hey there -- thought I'd show this simple app off. I'm bad at rails/html/css/js but made a Rick Roll generator in just under a day with rails! It's kind of incredible how relevant the rick roll still is after ~15 years. Any generated Links Dynamically make opengraph tags to disguise themselves as whatever the user inputs. It's been pretty fun to see people making their own Rick Roll links. Everyone wants to make a million dollar SaaS app but making dumb little apps like this is something I might do more of! Also -- it's kind of messed up how easily you could phish someone, I've made a bunch of random links my friends would be interested in and the click through rate is very high. https://ift.tt/kLP4JbR August 25, 2022 at 06:10PM
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa
Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa La higiene dental es un aspecto crucial de la salud general. Aprende técnicas eficaces y productos na...
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/PzDZWY6mgGg
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/ntljnJmlIv0
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario