sábado, 30 de julio de 2022

Show HN: SSHScript – shell script-like Python script https://ift.tt/ozVPYSU

Show HN: SSHScript – shell script-like Python script I have many Python scripts which run commands and deal with outputs on localhost and remote hosts. Between these scripts, there are many common routines. Eg. making ssh connections, execution and collecting data. Based on the subprocess and Paramiko, I created the SSHScript. With it, I could embed shell commands in Python scripts. This kind of script is converted to a regular Python script by SSHScript for execution . Working with SSHScript, I feel like writing shell scripts with Python and all Python packages. For backend engineers who want to automate tasks with Python scripts instead of shell script s , hope you enjoy the SSHScript. https://ift.tt/kWhU0Ee July 30, 2022 at 11:28AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Panel JARVIS: Diseñando tu Centro de Control de IA Local Avanzado

Panel JARVIS: Diseñando tu Centro de Control de IA Local La Inteligencia Artificial (IA) se ha posicionado como la fuerza motriz de la tra...