Compras a menudo en Amazon?? Pincha aquí!!!



ViewGrip: #1 Free Youtube Views, Likes & Subscribers




Powered by Restream.io


domingo, 10 de julio de 2022

Show HN: Evryca – fractal thinking tool to brainstorm and organize thoughts https://ift.tt/L5JDjfI

Show HN: Evryca – fractal thinking tool to brainstorm and organize thoughts Made a tool to organize thoughts. Actually it is a mind tree, but in a more web-friendly form. It has pivoted from what I originally started building at evryca.com. Some years ago I got the idea of fractal conversation, instead of old-school tree/ladder-like comments. I wanted to see only comments related to the current level. I started making "something" with fractal comments. This "something" was a project discussion platform. But it turned out that even I myself don't use it, and the idea of fractal comments stuck there unused. And recently it dawned on me that it may be a conversation with yourself — thinking, brainstorming, taking notes, writing. So made this kind of cork/whiteboard, where one can dive into the subject and, being in the flow, write and see only related notes and rearrange them later. I'm trying to make it flawless and add keyboard shortcuts where it's possible (Ctr+Enter to submit idea, drag-and-drop to rearrange, Esc to jump level up). So finally I've made a tool that I use myself and will update it gradually (sorting, touch devices, ex/import (json, text), boards, more navigation with keyboard and other stuff, and login). https://www.evryca.com/ July 9, 2022 at 11:33AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escribe !emote y tu emote para unirte al juego

Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE