Compras a menudo en Amazon?? Pincha aquí!!!



ViewGrip: #1 Free Youtube Views, Likes & Subscribers




Powered by Restream.io


miércoles, 20 de julio de 2022

Show HN: I built an all-in-one virtual production platform for indies https://ift.tt/EMXrgzR

Show HN: I built an all-in-one virtual production platform for indies After being frustrated with the budget and learning curve requirements of the big names in the Virtual Production field, I decided to create my own all-in-one platform designed with beginners and less-technical folk in mind. It takes complicated tasks in other engines (tracking, compositing, floor plans, etc.) and makes them two-click solutions. And, with the free companion mobile app, you can track cameras, scan your sets, and (coming soon) do full body motion capture! There's a ton more features that I'm super proud of, and I'm open to any and all feedback! Thanks! Https://SceneForge.app July 21, 2022 at 12:13AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escribe !emote y tu emote para unirte al juego

Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE