jueves, 21 de julio de 2022

Show HN: Qboard, a drawing app with Vim-style keybindings https://ift.tt/s3jIc1d

Show HN: Qboard, a drawing app with Vim-style keybindings I was frustrated with drawing apps where the eraser was E and the pen was P. Often, when I'm drawing, I want to quickly erase and then switch back to the pen. As one of my hands is on my mouse or tablet, I have to use my other hand to reach across the keyboard. I wanted a drawing app with customizable keybindings, so I made qboard a while back and have used it since. I talk more about the design principles on the Github repo: < https://github.com/cjquines/qboard/#design-principles >. https://ift.tt/qGcalOH July 20, 2022 at 10:14AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Panel JARVIS: Diseñando tu Centro de Control de IA Local Avanzado

Panel JARVIS: Diseñando tu Centro de Control de IA Local La Inteligencia Artificial (IA) se ha posicionado como la fuerza motriz de la tra...