Compras a menudo en Amazon?? Pincha aquí!!!



ViewGrip: #1 Free Youtube Views, Likes & Subscribers




Powered by Restream.io


martes, 18 de octubre de 2022

Show HN: HacKit, a macOS app for reading Hacker News stories and polls https://ift.tt/GfPIrai

Show HN: HacKit, a macOS app for reading Hacker News stories and polls I wrote a macOS app for reading Hacker News stories and polls and recently released version 3.0 with new features. It is written in Swift and uses AppKit framework. It is a Mac-first app which is built for the macOS design language. It looks and feels and works like a proper macOS app made with love and care. It is not a port of an iOS nor an iPadOS app nor anything else. I am quite proud of it and I hope you can appreciate it too. So, I recently updated it to version 3.0 with new features such as tracking stories by marking it as (un)read, (un)favourite and (un)hidden. There is also folder management to organise stories and smart folders that track stories by certain attributes. It also supports the Touch Bar with customisations. I would love it, if you could try it out and let me know what you think of it! I welcome feedback and please do let me know if there are any bugs or crashes. I did all the testing myself to the best of my ability. Oh and about the in-app purchases, it is just the tip jar and it is completely optional. The app and all its features are absolutely free to use. If you like HacKit, please kindly leave feedback on the App Store. It really helps, no really! Have a good week! https://ift.tt/7Ee5Fsx October 19, 2022 at 12:25AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escribe !emote y tu emote para unirte al juego

Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE