Compras a menudo en Amazon?? Pincha aquí!!!



ViewGrip: #1 Free Youtube Views, Likes & Subscribers




Powered by Restream.io


miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2022

Show HN: Code of War – Satirical book about moving up the IT corporate ladder https://ift.tt/1cvq7CH

Show HN: Code of War – Satirical book about moving up the IT corporate ladder Hello dear HN crowd, I love when I stumble upon a developer war story in a random comment here on HN. I love it so much that I also wanted to share some of the stories I've collected over the years working in IT. I came up with the idea to present the stories in a somewhat unusual way, in the style of the malicious self-help book. The book gives you advice on how to succeed in IT, from the interview phase to the management, by acting like an immoral, unscrupulous person. The advice is based on experiences with some shady, weird people I met throughout my career. After every chapter, there's a short story about the person who was the chapter's inspiration. I've worked with those people, so everything is a first-hand experience! This was my first attempt at doing something like this, so go easy on me! :) One cool fact! I used entirely free and open-source software for the creation of this title. That's why I'll donate 10% of all the proceeds to my favorite free software projects! https://codeofwar.xyz/ October 12, 2022 at 06:46PM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escribe !emote y tu emote para unirte al juego

Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE