Compras a menudo en Amazon?? Pincha aquí!!!



ViewGrip: #1 Free Youtube Views, Likes & Subscribers




Powered by Restream.io


viernes, 8 de abril de 2022

Show HN: Relevanto (beta) – I curate the relevant web https://ift.tt/cNHh6RG

Show HN: Relevanto (beta) – I curate the relevant web Hi! This is Alex Dragusin and lately I've been working on Relevanto where I look for and save the best of the web. I literally search through search engines for the best of everything (yes, lots of site:reddit.com in there and so on), check it out if it's legit (I search for reputational data like reviews etc) save it, categorize it and list it on Relevanto. I have a knack for curation and organization so I am putting my skills to, hopefully good use. This, at this point is intended for a global audience, stuff that make sense for most people. I got fed up with Google and other search engines results being filled with too many results that are not really useful and I hope Relevanto will eventually be a gateway for most of the stuffs I do on the web, leaving the search engines for more specific stuffs - to use them as an option rather than primary way. Love speed and privacy. I am big on privacy thus no tracking and the usual nonsense. The site is static and managed by a backend I created through which I manage the sites in the database. The static exporter is written in PHP. Nothing too fancy. I am constantly adding, adjusting and since it's beta, many more categories are coming up. In the works: *apart from the highlighter, a similar function that will filter all the sites by [keyword], that is, show only what contain [keyword], hide everything else. *dedicated pages, for example Music, on this page there will be all about music from links to websites for consumption to tools of creation to news and so on. Monetization: Will monetize in 2 ways, one by having a Marketplace page (the only place for ads, no ads on other parts of the site as long as I am at the helm), where one can advertise their service/product/company for a consistent fee (aka high barrier of entry) while abiding by strict guidelines (Money is good but not at the expense of my visitors!) and second by patronages taken through Patreon or other provider. That's it, the goal is not endless growth at the expense of the users but to provide value, real value! This is the future of the web, the relevant web! Thank you and hope to have you along for the ride. https://ift.tt/9myfhdN April 8, 2022 at 08:39PM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escribe !emote y tu emote para unirte al juego

Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE