martes, 3 de enero de 2023

Show HN: Jlq – A CLI to easily tail+query JSON log files using Rust+SQLite https://ift.tt/fhAg7vO

Show HN: Jlq – A CLI to easily tail+query JSON log files using Rust+SQLite Hi all! It's been a while since I posted something. Wrote this back in November to scratch an itch regarding tailing logs locally for multiple services. I know we all love jq...but I'm quite comfortable with SQLite and SQL so just wanted to use that instead. Published my first Rust crate today! My first public Rust project so be gentle :) . Hope you enjoy it! https://ift.tt/tM4d70e https://ift.tt/ychVgix https://ift.tt/ychVgix January 3, 2023 at 09:22PM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Panel JARVIS: Diseñando tu Centro de Control de IA Local Avanzado

Panel JARVIS: Diseñando tu Centro de Control de IA Local La Inteligencia Artificial (IA) se ha posicionado como la fuerza motriz de la tra...