Compras a menudo en Amazon?? Pincha aquí!!!



ViewGrip: #1 Free Youtube Views, Likes & Subscribers




Powered by Restream.io


miércoles, 25 de enero de 2023

Show HN: I made a site that automatically unsubscribes you from unread emails https://ift.tt/Ao6cau2

Show HN: I made a site that automatically unsubscribes you from unread emails Hi Guys, I'm Spencer and recently built AutoUnsubscribe to keep on top of my email subscriptions. The basic idea is: Automatically unsubscribe from unwanted emails that you never open, so you can focus on the emails that matter, saving yourself time and effort. I find overtime I accumulate hundreds of email subscriptions accidentally, especially when I ran an ecommerce business where our emails seemed to end up on all our suppliers, and their suppliers mailing lists. Some people stay on top of unsubscribing easily, however it's something I've always struggled with, especially having ADHD. I wanted a way to stop my inboxes getting out of control without me having to do anything so I built this app. An added bonus is it helps you unsubscribe from subscriptions you were on the fence about unsubscribing too, as it points out you have not even opened them. It also warns you before unsubscribing and gives you a chance to whitelist a subscription, to make sure you keep the ones you care about. I realised a lot of people would get the most value out of AutoUnsubscribe very quickly, so I wanted to provide an option for them, as opposed to just subscribing for a month and then cancelling. As a result the base pricing is $5 for seven days, which will let you basically clean out your inbox. I built out the app using Ruby on Rails, to avoid getting lost in the complexity of Javascript frameworks, as an individual developer/designer I think it was the right choice. The app is privacy focused, I will never share or sell your data. It's also why it is a paid app. I know free unsubscribe apps in the past have monetized by selling user data. You can see the site here: https://ift.tt/Fz29djq https://ift.tt/PMmiDr9 January 25, 2023 at 04:45AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escribe !emote y tu emote para unirte al juego

Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE