Compras a menudo en Amazon?? Pincha aquí!!!



ViewGrip: #1 Free Youtube Views, Likes & Subscribers




Powered by Restream.io


domingo, 8 de enero de 2023

Show HN: Have voice-only virtual coffees with fellow HN'ers https://ift.tt/bmrepW7

Show HN: Have voice-only virtual coffees with fellow HN'ers I'm running several voice-only virtual coffee events on the Discord server in the URL, only for today. The rules are pretty simple: 1. Wait for the "event" to start (see times at the end) 2. If there are no tables with 1 participant, join any one. 3. If there is a table with 1 participant, join that one. 4. When the event ends, all the voice channels are deleted and you have to wait till the next event starts. I initially wanted to build my own web app but then I realised it would be so much easier to just leverage Discord's infrastructure. I also built a bot in a couple hundred lines of Go code (love the language!) to bulk create/delete voice channels. I intentionally left it super basic to validate if there's a need. I personally would love to have virtual networking events, but then again I know I'm somewhat odd as I come from a sales background. If you're interested/want to take part in more of these events, check out my profile where I have some contact options. Anyway, here's the times (each lasts 1 hour): - 8 AM GMT / 1.30 PM IST / 12 AM PST - 11 AM GMT / 4.30 PM IST / 3 AM PST - 2 PM GMT / 7.30 PM IST / 6 AM PST - 5 PM GMT / 10.30 PM IST / 9 AM PST - 8 PM GMT / 1.30 AM IST / 12 PM PST - 11 PM GMT / 4.30 AM IST / 3 PM PST https://ift.tt/04uzKtN January 8, 2023 at 07:59AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escribe !emote y tu emote para unirte al juego

Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE