Entrada destacada

Automatiza la Búsqueda de Imágenes: Guía con GitHub API y Google Custom Search

Imagen
Automatiza tu Flujo de Trabajo: Búsqueda Masiva de Imágenes con GitHub API y Google Custom Search En la era del contenido digital, la capacidad de encontrar y recopilar imágenes de manera eficiente es crucial para cualquier profesional, diseñador o investigador. Sin embargo, la búsqueda manual en múltiples plataformas es un proceso tedioso y extremadamente consume tiempo. A menudo nos encontramos con la necesidad de realizar una búsqueda masiva de imágenes basadas en criterios muy específicos, superando las limitaciones de los motores de búsqueda convencionales. Este artículo está diseñado para guiarte a través de una solución avanzada, combinando la potencia de las APIs de GitHub y Google Custom Search para automatizar completamente este proceso. Dominar esta técnica no solo te ahorrará incontables horas de trabajo, sino que también elevará la calidad y la escala de tu investigación visual. Exploraremos cómo utilizar las capacidades de desarrollo de GitHub y el robusto sistema de ...

Show HN: Cozo – new Graph DB with Datalog, embedded like SQLite, written in Rust https://ift.tt/zn6qwyi

Show HN: Cozo – new Graph DB with Datalog, embedded like SQLite, written in Rust Hi HN, I have been making this Cozo database since half a year ago, and now it is ready for public release. My initial motivation is that I want a graph database. Lightweight and easy to use, like SQLite. Powerful and performant, like Postgres. I found none of the existing solutions good enough. Deciding to roll my own, I need to choose a query language. I am familiar with Cypher but consider it not much of an improvement over CTE in SQL (Cypher is sometimes notationally more convenient, but not more expressive). I like Gremlin but would prefer something more declarative. Experimentations with Datomic and its clones convinced me that Datalog is the way to go. Then I need a data model. I find the property graph model (Neo4j, etc.) over-constraining, and the triple store model (Datomic, etc.) suffering from inherent performance problems. They also lack the most important property of the relational model: being an algebra. Non-algebraic models are not very composable: you may store data as property graphs or triples, but when you do a query, you always get back relations. So I decided to have relational algebra as the data model. The end result, I now present to you. Let me know what you think, good or bad, and I'll do my best to address them. This is the first time that I use Rust in a significant project, and I love the experience! https://ift.tt/r7z1JX3 November 8, 2022 at 01:25PM

Comentarios