Compras a menudo en Amazon?? Pincha aquí!!!



ViewGrip: #1 Free Youtube Views, Likes & Subscribers




Powered by Restream.io


domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2022

Show HN: I wrote a book about forms usability https://ift.tt/5QCWZeX

Show HN: I wrote a book about forms usability Hello. I'm a developer who wrote a book about forms. The thing is that I suffer from perfectionism. It's not "just to convince you guys that I wrote something cool". My book is pretty mediocre. However in order to write it, I rented a hotel (!) in a different country because I couldn't find a quiet place where I could do this. And spent here ~1.5 month writing it. I'm highly inspired by two guys. Those guys who wrote RefactoringUI (Adam Wathan & Steve Schoger) and Josh W Comeau (who made css-for-developers). Both of them made terrific products. My dream is to get to their level. But here is a thing: I planned to spend a whole year for this book, but due to the war (I'm from Russia) I had to migrate to another country. And a lot of things has happened. After suffering depressing (hello Fluvoxamine & Xanax), I finally made something that I can show. If I get some results (yes, basically, sells), I'll dedicate the next year to get close to those guys mentioned above. One of the ideas is to write a book (or even a course) about tables. They are complicated. Another one is to upgrade https://ift.tt/i3Gkojv to a printed book. Many ideas, but it's hard to realize that the whole year was hectic due to the well-known sad events that happened. One thing I want to mention about "what's cool about this offer". In the "Complete package" there is a discount for FramesX. It's the first time I used a product in Figma and I used it for my illustrations. Next week this guy releases the second version. And I RELALY liked this one. So that might be even better than offer than my book :D https://ift.tt/esMX1Og November 27, 2022 at 12:59PM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escribe !emote y tu emote para unirte al juego

Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE