Aquí va el encabezado de la página. Example HTML page Aquí va el cuerpo de la página.

viernes, 3 de junio de 2022

Show HN: I love FitnessSF, but I hate their mobile app https://ift.tt/eDdi39l

Show HN: I love FitnessSF, but I hate their mobile app In order to enter my gym, FitnessSF, I must load up their mobile app to open a QR code and scan in. Their app takes roughly 10,000 years to load so I stand like an idiot at the front desk, turning the app off and on again to just get the QR code. I wrote a little bit of javascript that hits the FitnessSF API and generates a Mobile Wallet Pass. I also hard coded all the fitness SF lat/long locations, so the mobile wallet will pop up when you're nearby. I hope this restores a little bit of sanity in someone else's life. https://ift.tt/MeFI7mr June 4, 2022 at 01:33AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Optimización SEO para Blogs: Guía Completa

Optimización SEO para Blogs: Guía Completa Introducción a la Optimización SEO para Blogs La optimización SEO para blogs es un proceso esenci...