Aquí va el encabezado de la página. Example HTML page Aquí va el cuerpo de la página.

lunes, 27 de junio de 2022

Show HN: Yboard is a multiplayer desktop-like workspace based on CRDT https://ift.tt/4pwOZQq

Show HN: Yboard is a multiplayer desktop-like workspace based on CRDT I've always been curious about real-time multiplayer user interfaces. When I found out about CRDTs and Yjs[1] I thought they could serve as a solid base for a project like that. So I built this pretty simple desktop-like UI (heavily inspired by lifeat.io) and used Yjs to replicate the whole UI state among multiple peers, creating the experience of a unique interface. Try online: https://yboard.lol [1]: https://ift.tt/6jcQN8E https://ift.tt/XBhGfem June 27, 2022 at 09:33AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Procesamiento de Lenguaje Natural (NLP): Guía Avanzada de Transformers y Análisis de Texto

El Poder del Lenguaje: Una Guía Exhaustiva de Procesamiento de Lenguaje Natural (NLP) y Transformers En la era de la información, el lengu...