viernes, 28 de enero de 2022

Show HN: People should show off failures as much as wins https://ift.tt/3AE92JW

Show HN: People should show off failures as much as wins I think it's important to show off your failures as much as your victories. I started my career in 2007 and I've worked extensively on 14 projects in 15 years. Only 4 of those turned into meaningful ventures for me. Projects: - (1) IPO - (1) founding engineer of a 9 figure biz - (2) founder of 7 figure biz - (10) failures I put together a one-pager that I think helps put in perspective just how long successes take. https://ift.tt/3u1DXPc January 28, 2022 at 10:28AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Panel JARVIS: Diseñando tu Centro de Control de IA Local Avanzado

Panel JARVIS: Diseñando tu Centro de Control de IA Local La Inteligencia Artificial (IA) se ha posicionado como la fuerza motriz de la tra...