Aquí va el encabezado de la página. Example HTML page Aquí va el cuerpo de la página.

jueves, 20 de enero de 2022

Show HN: Aamu.app – all-in-one productivity tool https://ift.tt/3FNouEF

Show HN: Aamu.app – all-in-one productivity tool Hi there HN. Aamu.app is an app that I've made and I hope to get some feedback. It aims to have all the most important productivity tools (for companies) in one package. It will hopefully get more of those features in time, but currently there are already quite a few – tasks, docs, video meetings and so on. Why did I do it? Because I thought the current ones were not that good, and I'm talking about things like Microsoft's offering now. The different parts of their software were clumsy and they were not integrated very well into the whole – i.e. different parts were not designed in collaboration in mind. I realize it's quite a big app for one person to do, but let's just say that I felt I needed to do and finish it. Couldn't stop after I had started it. --- Here's an url you can try it without registering into it, and the usernames/passwords: https://piper.aamu.app/ username: richard ... password: richard1 username: gilfoyle ... password: gilfoyle username: bighead ... password: nbighead username: dinesh ... password: xxdinesh --- The main url of the site: https://aamu.app/ Hope to get some feedback, thanks! January 21, 2022 at 05:46AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Optimización SEO para Blogs: Guía Completa

Optimización SEO para Blogs: Guía Completa Introducción a la Optimización SEO para Blogs La optimización SEO para blogs es un proceso esenci...