Aquí va el encabezado de la página. Example HTML page Aquí va el cuerpo de la página.

martes, 6 de diciembre de 2022

Show HN: My Child's First Program https://ift.tt/VKkAhXT

Show HN: My Child's First Program Last night, I introduced my kid to programming. We'd done some stuff with Mindstorms before, but she never really caught the bug for it. But for some reason, last night when I showed her some simple Python scripting to solve math problems and write to the console, she was enthralled. After guiding her through a few things, she took the laptop off for a while and then came back with her first program, giggling like a maniac you='WOW!!!' fart='So many poops!' print(you,fart) I'm pretty proud :D December 6, 2022 at 04:43PM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Optimización SEO para Blogs: Guía Completa

Optimización SEO para Blogs: Guía Completa Introducción a la Optimización SEO para Blogs La optimización SEO para blogs es un proceso esenci...