Compras a menudo en Amazon?? Pincha aquí!!!



ViewGrip: #1 Free Youtube Views, Likes & Subscribers




Powered by Restream.io


viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2022

Show HN: RSS Brain https://ift.tt/J6NxBgV

Show HN: RSS Brain I wrote an RSS reader called RSS Brain recently. The motivate is the current RSS readers either don't sort articles by priority, which makes it hard to read posts from HackerNews and Reddit, or sort it with some "smart" algorithm which I don't trust. I also like the Google News feature that can show related story from different source, but the sources are not configurable and the algorithm is not transparent either. So with RSS Brain, I implemented these features: * Recommend related articles from the feeds of your choice. It's backed by ElasticSearch and the algorithm is described on RSS Brain's website. * Option to sort articles by upvotes and time. The algorithm is similar to the old Reddit and you can find it on the website as well. * Save search terms into folders so you can filter the articles. I've been using it for a while and found these features very helpful. So I want to share this on HackerNews. The frontend is written in Flutter so it has cross platform clients, even though the web version don't feel very "web native" because the level of Flutter web support. I guess only time can improve that. I don't have enough hardware to scale it up so it's currently in subscription mode to limit the users. I'm going to open source the code (maybe non-commercial license) once I think it's ready so you can host it by yourself. It's still in early stage and haven't been tested by a lot of people. So any feedback is helpful. Thanks! https://ift.tt/pfB8t2V December 30, 2022 at 08:13PM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escribe !emote y tu emote para unirte al juego

Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE