Aquí va el encabezado de la página. Example HTML page Aquí va el cuerpo de la página.

sábado, 3 de diciembre de 2022

Show HN: Leetcode but for front end devs (terrible idea?) https://ift.tt/zbfrUYh

Show HN: Leetcode but for front end devs (terrible idea?) Howdy friends! Tell me if this is an atrociously terrible idea - I've been working on building a leetcode for clientside devs so we can practice React and Javascript interview questions in a more concise way, I call it clientside.dev I just finished a beta version of it yesterday and plan on releasing it with many more problems on Jan 1st but it's there if you wanna play with it open to any ideas / feedback however mean or nice it may be :) https://ift.tt/cZ5Kb0F December 3, 2022 at 04:00PM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Procesamiento de Lenguaje Natural (NLP): Guía Avanzada de Transformers y Análisis de Texto

El Poder del Lenguaje: Una Guía Exhaustiva de Procesamiento de Lenguaje Natural (NLP) y Transformers En la era de la información, el lengu...