Compras a menudo en Amazon?? Pincha aquí!!!



ViewGrip: #1 Free Youtube Views, Likes & Subscribers




Powered by Restream.io


viernes, 4 de febrero de 2022

Show HN: I built a site to find the best newsletters https://ift.tt/XNGWM30

Show HN: I built a site to find the best newsletters Hey HN, sharing something I've been working on. I love reading new voices. I subscribe to a lot of brilliant newsletters but found it hard to keep track of all the great stuff I was reading. I'd read something, love it, never be able to find it again. And then, how do you find new ones worth trying? And which posts do you start with? With Inbox World, you can submit and upvote the best of Substack and other similar platforms. The goal is to build a community around the best independent writing out there. It's like HN for newsletters! This is a passion project for me and I'm not technical at all. This is its earliest v1 form, open to everyone; no logins or data collected, no ads, no premium tiers, everything on one page. And I just added an automated email that sends you the most upvoted links weekly — a newsletter for newsletters. Would love to hear what you think in the comments below. Thanks for reading. PS: If you want to chat about this idea or are interested in working together, I’d love to talk. Ping me here or send me an email at kabir.chibber@gmail.com https://inboxworld.io/ February 4, 2022 at 11:22PM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escribe !emote y tu emote para unirte al juego

Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE