Compras a menudo en Amazon?? Pincha aquí!!!



ViewGrip: #1 Free Youtube Views, Likes & Subscribers




Powered by Restream.io


martes, 17 de agosto de 2021

Show HN: Domainy – Monitor domain names for availability https://ift.tt/3jYwlXa

Show HN: Domainy – Monitor domain names for availability Domainy is a tool to get alerted on when the domain names you like and want are about to expire and also become available. https://www.domainy.io A few use cases - I'm monitoring all the other TLD domain names for which I would like to eventually acquire to protect brand names for the domain names that I already have (e.g. I have google.com and I want to make sure that I have google.abcde, google.edfg etc etc) - I also want to know when some of the domains that I would like will expire and possibly become available, so I can quickly buy them if I can. Just because a domain is expired, it doesn't mean it's available right away. But still, I'd like to keep my eye on them. - Sometimes, it's just super interesting to see when some high profile names are available through obsecure TLDs (e.g. twitter.beauty, twitter.accountant, twitter.dealer domain names are available. What would happen if I buy them and do something with it. Twitter will probably come after me, but hey, it's an interesting thought. Maybe they'll buy them off? I don't know. What other high profile names are available through other TLDs? cheers! August 17, 2021 at 02:58PM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escribe !emote y tu emote para unirte al juego

Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE