miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2020

Show HN: Weekly trivia app for “async” fun that just crossed 100k ARR https://ift.tt/36GRNux

Show HN: Weekly trivia app for “async” fun that just crossed 100k ARR Hi everyone! I left my job as a PM at Lyft (Citi Bike, technically) in March to dive full-time into my passion project (watercoolertrivia.com). As of two weeks ago, our tiny team of three (and I'm the only one full-time) crossed the 100k ARR mark. It's been a complete blast to bootstrap this into existence. One of the co-founders and I hosted pub trivia in college which was the genesis of this idea, 7 (!) years ago. Happy to answer any questions at all about the business or about our decision to bootstrap instead of raise venture money. October 8, 2020 at 12:15AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa

Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa La higiene dental es un aspecto crucial de la salud general. Aprende técnicas eficaces y productos na...