Codigo: Fox_Marc en la tienda de epic games para apoyarme Blog De Fox_Marc Ahora subo princess connect, fortnite y juegos para móvil mientras farmeo. Intentaré hacer un canal variado inicialmente empiezo con vídeos de Castillo furioso pero en el futuro haré otros tipos de juegos: Call duty, Gta, Mgs, Fortnite, etc Me gustaría dar las gracias a todos los que visitéis mi canal y espero ganarme vuestro like y suscripción. Saludos y bienvenido a mi canal. ^_^
lunes, 5 de octubre de 2020
Show HN : Search Engine for Free Music Ranked by Usage of Youtubers https://ift.tt/3nlvD7a
Show HN : Search Engine for Free Music Ranked by Usage of Youtubers Hi guys! As a Youtube creator, I've always spent great amount of time finding legitimate and relevant music for the videos. And I've frequently found great Creative Commons music, in Youtube videos of other creators I like. So I decided to build a simple website where creators can search for Creative Commons music used by Youtube creators and ranked by usage in Youtube videos. I think this service may help video creators reduce time spent on finding free and relevant music, by checking what music other great creators have used in their videos. But before I jump in to code this service, I wanna know If there is any actual need for it. Please let me know if you're gonna need this service when finding music for the video, by opting into beta test in the link below. Thanks! http://www.youtubgm.com October 5, 2020 at 05:59PM
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa
Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa La higiene dental es un aspecto crucial de la salud general. Aprende técnicas eficaces y productos na...
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/PzDZWY6mgGg
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/ntljnJmlIv0
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario