Codigo: Fox_Marc en la tienda de epic games para apoyarme Blog De Fox_Marc Ahora subo princess connect, fortnite y juegos para móvil mientras farmeo. Intentaré hacer un canal variado inicialmente empiezo con vídeos de Castillo furioso pero en el futuro haré otros tipos de juegos: Call duty, Gta, Mgs, Fortnite, etc Me gustaría dar las gracias a todos los que visitéis mi canal y espero ganarme vuestro like y suscripción. Saludos y bienvenido a mi canal. ^_^
jueves, 8 de octubre de 2020
Show HN: Saved articles, in a zine, delivered every month https://ift.tt/30KLfHq
Show HN: Saved articles, in a zine, delivered every month Hi HN, [yorgos_kats][1] posted [My Screen Break][2], which looks really nice! People sent me messages about it because it has a lot in common with what I'm working on: [Walden Pond][3] ( https://ift.tt/3nvO5tD ). You connect your [Pocket][4] account, and once a month you get a printed magazine. You can subscribe for 1, 2 or 4 hours of reading time. I got my 7th one on [Monday this week][5]. We deliver anywhere in the world, except Antarctica. It has been a pandemic project to build it as a "real" product, but I've been making these zines for my friends for a bit over 2 years now. This means that I've come across and fixed an amazing number of edge cases! I initially started building it because I couldn't find anything that did the job. I've since turned up [Quarto][6] by [Elan Kiderman][7], which is similar; [newspaperclub.com][8] had a product that did something along these lines but using their presses, and as [jamez][9] noted in the replies to [yorgos_kats][1] post, [Memeoirs][10]; and [pulp][11] by [Outofthebot][12], but that's shut down. The pagination is done using [Paged.js][13], and their community has been super helpful. It's amazing what can be done with the holy trinity of HTML, CSS & JS. If you want to see some pictures of the physical thing, take a look at [Instagram][14] and [Twitter][15]. [1]: https://ift.tt/36KTA1R [2]: https://ift.tt/30wVtv2 [3]: https://ift.tt/3nvO5tD [4]: http://getpocket.com/ [5]: https://twitter.com/notionparallax/status/1313313422499483648?s=20 [6]: https://ift.tt/3lqk2Sr [7]: http://elankiderman [8]: https://ift.tt/30O3yLV [9]: https://ift.tt/3iMRiS6 [10]: https://ift.tt/2GTCSSP [11]: https://getpulp.io/ [12]: https://ift.tt/3iGGsgr [13]: https://ift.tt/3266hjp [14]: https://ift.tt/3iIfeGl [15]: https://twitter.com/WaldenPondZine October 9, 2020 at 02:08AM
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa
Cómo Mejorar Tu Higiene Dental en Casa La higiene dental es un aspecto crucial de la salud general. Aprende técnicas eficaces y productos na...
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/PzDZWY6mgGg
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/ntljnJmlIv0
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario