sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2020

Show HN: Debut – a retro terminal PowerPoint clone https://ift.tt/3cca8Aq

Show HN: Debut – a retro terminal PowerPoint clone https://ift.tt/3my8IVH As part of work I was tasked with doing a presentation on a part of the Agile Manifesto, so as a way to make it interesting I initially decided to do it as an animated CLI app. Then I remembered curses existed! And a weekend later I ended up with a mini-framework for doing your own presentations in the terminal complete with borders, colours and keyboard interaction. It's also 100% Python with no external dependencies, so feel free to clone it and run it as the readme states. September 19, 2020 at 12:12PM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Panel JARVIS: Diseñando tu Centro de Control de IA Local Avanzado

Panel JARVIS: Diseñando tu Centro de Control de IA Local La Inteligencia Artificial (IA) se ha posicionado como la fuerza motriz de la tra...