Codigo: Fox_Marc en la tienda de epic games para apoyarme Blog De Fox_Marc Ahora subo princess connect, fortnite y juegos para móvil mientras farmeo. Intentaré hacer un canal variado inicialmente empiezo con vídeos de Castillo furioso pero en el futuro haré otros tipos de juegos: Call duty, Gta, Mgs, Fortnite, etc Me gustaría dar las gracias a todos los que visitéis mi canal y espero ganarme vuestro like y suscripción. Saludos y bienvenido a mi canal. ^_^
viernes, 10 de abril de 2020
Show HN: Simple, easy to use, form validator for React using hooks https://ift.tt/2Xoxyx6
Show HN: Simple, easy to use, form validator for React using hooks Hello! I just wanted to share my very first project I decided to open source. It's (yet another) form validation library for React. https://ift.tt/34kAi02 I built it because I've never really liked Formik or React Final Form. Both seemed a bit overkill for most of my projects. I tried React Hook Form on a project recently, but it wasn't really my cup of tea either. Not sure if other people will find this form validator useful. But I'm putting it out there just in case. I also did want to give a quick shout out to the contributors of the React Hook Form repo. Like I said, this is my first time making a something open source, and I took a lot of inspiration from the React Hook Form repo for putting the configuration together, figuring out what to put in the readme, et cetera. Thanks! April 10, 2020 at 10:12AM
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
El poder del marketing digital: Estrategias efectivas para tu negocio
El poder del marketing digital: Estrategias efectivas para tu negocio En el mundo actual, la presencia en línea es fundamental para cualquie...
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/PzDZWY6mgGg
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3tGZ-bSpFWE
-
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/ntljnJmlIv0
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario